To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the global company moulds and relevant equipment measurements. Ensuring consistency with the company strategy, commitments and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· First off tool parts CMM measurements:
o At tool maker or gauge maker site.
o At measurements labs close by to where ever the moulds are built, involve, instruct and control the labs measurements.
· Supply the CMM measurement reports to support tool correction and PPAP requirements.
· Quality inspection to gages built in China.Skills requirements –
· CMM expert. Open DMIS is an advantage.
· Deep understanding of 2D drawings on GDT level.
· Familiar with 3D CAD files.
· Familiar with automotive industry / ISO TS 16949 – advantage.
· Familiar with plastic injection molding technology - advantage.
Language Skills –
· Very good English: being able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Write routine reports and correspondence and communicate effectively with suppliers, customers, and Arkal team members.
· Read and interpret documents such as procedures and manuals.
Reasoning Skills –
· Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills –
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must have working knowledge of ERP System and Microsoft Excel.
· In addition - other Microsoft Office tools (ie. Internet Explorer, Word and Outlook). Issue reports and interpret them.
E-mail： [email protected]，或直接在線申請注冊簡歷，如果簡歷合適我們會第一時間跟您聯系~